Saturday, January 13, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Sorry, I'm a little late in the celebration. I was greeted with a stomach virus for the new year. So I spent my new year groaning and making frequent trips to the bathroom, just like all the drunks.

I am now enjoying my time back in freezing Seattle. We got yet another ice storm and the city had to shut down again due to the icy roads. I tried making it up an icy road yesterday and rolled back down. Although "rolled" doesn't quite capture my terror as I realized I had no control. Luckily, my car made an almost perfect 180 and I headed down.

I'm going to be different and try to gain weight for my New Year's Resolution. Given my SAD and lack of self control (I made ice cream today, despite the cold) I should have no problem keeping with this the entire year.

Now for the resolution to break, I'm going to write something in my Blog once a week.

No comments: