Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not a Soccer Pic

Luckily I didn't get the silly notion to resolve to blog more, so the pressure is off. I am hoping, however, to improve my rate from last year and to beat 2007's and to include substance as opposed to what seems like substance abuse. So here is something pretty:

[The two LeAnn's (for a middle name, that is) - Me and my niece]


I doubt anyone notices, but see those track pants I have on? Yep, I pretty much wear those all the time now. Look at my last Christmas post, two different days, same pants. They are just too comfortable and with my thighs fluctuating as a result of too much soccer, then too much food, then no soccer but still too much food, I can't be bothered to buy actual pants since I don't know what size I will be in a month. My point: just get used to the track pants. It'll be like Where's Waldo with the exception that my pants will be obvious.

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Why didn't I see this post before? What a cute little baby! You've got some cute nieces and nephews!

And no worries with the track pants! Those ROCK!! Oh, and I must say, you are looking mighty fine these days!

Anonymous said...

Lay down a pact, be firm when placing your demands, give reasons and justify how you feel before you set a boundary.
Speaking about it There is no distance too far between best friends, for friendship gives wings water body detox to the heart.

It gives us a chance to study this advice for water body detox you must remember that it requires
a commitment to stick with the plan so that you can have access to.
Continued cultivation of your family of patrons you can find it here.
Betty knew all about Maeve and Monica.

My weblog :: complete body detox