Tuesday, October 10, 2006

October

It's October and I haven't posted anything yet. So here I am posting. It's not that I don't have anything to say, it's that I don't have time to write it. There is a reason for that, but I can't go into it right now. However, if you know me (and I figure anyone who reads this does, if not, I'm very sorry if you happened upon my blog with a pickfork and torch in hand) you know a certain company sucks, and I am not at liberty to reveal that yet. After that there's gunna be a mob, and maybe a hangin'. Ooh, that sounds a little KKKish. I take back the hanging, just a good old fashioned mob.

Here is what I have learned this month:

1 - 30 really is all that bad.
2 - "Age defying" or anything similar means absolutely nothing.
3 - Contrary to what I used to think, apolitical people aren't stupid.

No comments: