Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Elections

Well, I have much to say, but no time to write, and by the time I have the time, the elections will be old news. I was hoping at least one of the state of Washington candidates would promise to fix all my problems, but they didn't. I still have my underpaid, overworked position. I got back at those candidates that refused to listen, I didn't vote for them!!! I wrote myself in instead.

Here a few thoughts:

I'm most pleased with Lieberman winning. Indy's mat have a chance at being a real third party.

I'm indifferent to congressional shift of power. I remember being ecstatic about the shift 12 years ago. Change is good, I suppose. I haven't been too happy with the Republican's lately, so let's see what the Democrats have to offer. I've become so cynical that I don't see the difference much anymore, but at least these "guys" have some concern for the environment.

No comments: